Thank you for choosing to book online for your wristbands.
Please follow these simple steps:
Choose the date you wish to visit
Choose your wristbands (daily or 3 visit)
Sign In or Register
Pay, using your debit or credit card
Make a note of the reference number from your receipt or email confirmation, and bring it to the Pay Booths when you arrive
THINGS TO REMEMBER!
- We operate on height, not age, so please refer to both the FAQs and Rides to ensure you choose the correct band(s) for your visit. Please note each ride has individual height restrictions.
- All wristbands on the same booking must be fitted at the same time.
- If you’re happy a child is able to ride, parents don’t have to buy a wristband to accompany them. Please refer to the HEIGHT RESTRICTIONS.
- To more closely monitor how many people we have on the park on our busier Blue and Green days, all customers not wishing to buy a wristband are asked to buy £5 worth of tokens (upon arrival only, not online). These can then be redeemed on the Adventure Golf, Go Karts, Prize Games, and the Giant Wheel (normally Pay As You Play attractions), as well as on the rides as usual. You’ll also get a wristband to allow re-entry into the park, so all members of the party need to be present at the pay booth.
- 3 day bands are valid from the date you buy them (1st visit) for another 7 days! So come on a Sunday, and use your two return visits on any day up to the next Sunday (subject to the Park being open)
- Evenings only (after 4pm on Blue days) are not available online, as further discounts will be available at the gate.
- Tesco Clubcard vouchers can only be used at the gate, and not for online bookings – sorry!
- Please note that online bookings are non-refundable.
- For our full Terms and Conditions please click here.